The Brewery was established in May 1989, and it is 13th modern microbrewery every to open in the state of California. There were many awards won through the years, but the proudest fact about Boulder Creek Brewery & Café is the fact that it is a community-friendly business with employees in the first place. Before all, Boulder Creek Brewery is a home. The Brewery is committed to green business concepts and puts a lot of effort to operate in a sustainable and environmentally friendly way. That means that:
- Company trucks are powered by vegetable oil waste
- Excess used oil is donated for biodiesel production
- All of our lightings are low watt fluorescent or Led bulbs
- Dishwashers are lowest in water consumption
- We recycle!
- Used grain from the brewery goes to the pig farm
- Our food is organic and from local food vendors only
What we offer
Besides amazing crafts, we offer juicy burgers, soups & salads, American classic and amazing Mexican, great selection of specials, espresso’s, and desserts. The beer list is huge so give us a visit and check it out!